Until further notice CIT Crawford College of Art is closed. See here for updates. We are working to deliver our educational programmes online. Our masterclasses are postponed and we will publish new dates as soon as we can.
In the Creativity & Change programme we believe that creative engagement can support transformative learning experiences that connect the head, hand and heart and nurture competences of global citizens that are important for the sustainable future of our world, competences such as
- critical thinking
- problem solving
- ability to take action
Our training opportunities bring creative methodologies and energy to Global Citizenship/ Development Education. The programme is based in CIT Crawford College of Art and Design, in the Department of Arts in Health and Community Practices and is supported by Irish Aid.
Who is it for?
The programme targets change-makers, educators, activists, artists, community workers, adult educators, youth workers, volunteers and anyone who is interested how creative engagement can nurture global citizenship and empathic action around local and global justice themes.
- Are you passionate about change?
- Do you believe that you can make a difference in the world?
- Do you believe that we need creativity to think in new ways about the challenges that face the world?
- Are you curious about how creative processes and learning environments can transform how people engage with the world around them?
- Do you want to build skills to bring others on a journey of transformation and growth as global citizens?
This programme is for you if you can say ‘Yes!’ to these questions.